Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Muxia, Spain

We are waiting for nicer weather.  It has been a rough week.  My Grandfather passed away, my grandmother is in the hospital, and it just isn't getting any easier with this boat.  I had thought by now I would be in a good financial place, not destitute, and barely half way home... with so far to go and so many bills mounting... Well here is where we are now.  I am waiting on some support, and the weather to change so I can continue on...
Enjoy the photos they are fun.  the paella was a gift from a really cool German couple I met a few days ago.  you will see their Catamaran next to mine in one of the photos.  They invited me to Dinner and to their cat for games and meals several times.  It was so nice to see them and to play Yahtzee with them, teach them (scratchy, scratchy) and to get two Yahtzees myself with 4's and 1's, and to know they were from Frankfurt Am Main just made me feel like my grandfather stopped by here to see me before he passed on to Heaven.  It was truly a way for me to make peace with his passing.
Amen.  Well, Love you all and seriously could use your help now more than ever. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment