Friday, December 4, 2015

Hydrangeas For MOTHER

There have been so many wonderful people I have met along the way, on this journey...  Estaban, the guys at El Chopo in Santa Cruz De La Palma, Franco, and Pedro at the Marina... So many wonderful folks.  genuinely nice and called of God folks.  I have been ministered to by the Lord by people who don't even believe.  It is amazing.  Even tonight I had dinner with a wonderful man and crew on his Yacht.  God used them to bless me and help me and to be nice to me...  The same happened during the loss of Grandpa while still in Muxia.  Bernard, from France and Petra, and Carlo from Germany.  Birgit and the French family Vincent, and family... All people who were genuinely good to me and who accepted me and loved me, fed me, and helped me along life's way...Yet many told me point blank they didn't even believe in God.  It amazes me how god isn't moved by that and that he can use anyone to bless us He wants to.  In fact He can do what ever He wants...After all, He is God.  I am blessed, and amazed. 
Thank you all. 
Thank you MOM MOST OF ALL... out of all my family and friends, you have stood with me when no one else has.  you believed in me when no on eels did.  In my old age I will remember that and I shall never forget it when I am exceeding abundant and wealthy.  You will live a blessed life for the rest of your life, and God also sees the seeds of prayer, time, money, and all you have done for me throughout this last 13 year journey and even before.  When others saw a Shepard boy, you looked and saw the King in me.  I am forever grateful, and am so excited to see what the Lord is going to do for you and Dan B., Shelba B, Stephen C, and Corey P. from Semper Fi Fund,   for the seeds you have sown into this trip


No comments:

Post a Comment